identity badges and more
3. Yacht Charter Brokers/Agents should be given preference onboard during the show. Brokers and most press require a tour of the yacht and may wish to speak to (interview) several members of the crew.
Broker badges are always RED
Press are BLUE
Crew Placement Agencies are YELLOW
Marine Vendors are GREEN
Sponsors are PURPLE
4. Marine Vendors do not require a tour of the yacht but will want to speak to a specific member of the crew to introduce their service or product. Please welcome them onboard and if it is not possible for them to meet with the person, make an appointment for them to come back at a suitable time.
5. Crew Placement Agents / YELLOW Badges will be able to visit yachts at any time during show viewing hours and the captains should welcome them onboard unless they are busy with brokers.
6. All crew must monitor who comes onboard to make sure they are wearing a show identity badge. If persons come to the yacht with no badge please do not admit them onboard, send them to find a show representative.
Into the evening
7. Please monitor your crew's evening activities during the show and make sure they are onboard and in good shape each morning, not overdoing it in the bars etc.
8. Informative hours are timed so you can attend before viewing hours, so please keep an eye on the schedule of events so you don’t miss anything you want to attend.
9. On the last day of yacht viewing, the show ends at 5.30pm so please blow your boat horn to mark the end of the show.
10. Crew Party: we have a fantastic crew party planned, wristband invitations will be given to each yacht during the show.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our helpful team who will be able to assist you.